[sanewall-dev] Documentation help

Phil Whineray phil at sanewall.org
Fri Jul 20 11:01:31 CEST 2012

The reference part of the new manual is almost complete. I just have
the optional rule parameters part to complete.

I've noticed that a number of links in the original services docs are
broken. I'll get around to these when I can but if anyone has a spare
hour or two, I'd welcome new URLs for these:

WARNING: Coult not GET http://erris.med.virginia.edu/tech/FIREWALL.HTM - doc/services-db.txt:461
WARNING: Coult not GET http://nfs.sourceforge.net/nfs-howto/security.html#FIREWALLS - doc/services-db.txt:763
WARNING: Coult not GET http://spamassassin.taint.org/faq/index.cgi?req=show&file=faq02.007.htp - doc/services-db.txt:249
WARNING: Coult not GET http://www.emule-project.net/faq/ports.htm - doc/services-db.txt:362