[sanewall-dev] Documentation help

Phil Whineray phil at sanewall.org
Sun May 27 10:11:45 CEST 2012

Thanks to Brian, I now have a basic Docbook->HTML + PDF process in
place.

I could do with some help completing this if anyone has any spare time
to chip in.

At the moment the docs is incomplete and following the old content (you
can see the originals with FireHOL renamed to Sanewall under doc/old-html).

I am envisioning changing to organise as introductory material, language
guide and then man-page style references for:
  sanewall.1
  sanewall.conf.5
  sanewall-interface.5
  sanewall-router.5
  ... other top-level configuration directives ...

so those can be built into manpage format as well, to replace the existing
manpages.

If you want to help out, you can get to the code in sanewall-experimental:
  git clone git://git.sanewall.org/sanewall-experimental.git
  cd sanewall-experimental
  git co new-manual

Under the doc tree you will find a get-prereq.sh which will download all
the bits needed to build HTML and PDF.

Cheers
Phil