[sanewall-dev] Archlinux PKGBUILD (Was: Sanewall update)

Phil Whineray phil.whineray at gmail.com
Sat May 12 14:16:35 CEST 2012

On May 11, 2012 12:41 PM, "SanskritFritz" <sanskritfritz at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 12:30 PM, Mauricio Tavares <raubvogel at gmail.com>
wrote:

>>        I do not know if it is related but I think the get-iana.sh script
needs to be massaged as the url it uses changed a bit.

> That is good to know, can you tell us the right url?
> But this is not related to my case, it hangs at the autodetecting part.

Has it changed again? I thought I had fixed it. Or maybe it is just still
in the experimental tree. I'm not going to be near a computer to check this
weekend.

It's not really worthwhile now anyway, since all the space is allocated
IIRC. It might be better to just include a static file.