[sanewall-dev] Archlinux PKGBUILD (Was: Sanewall update)

Phil Whineray phil.whineray at gmail.com
Sat May 12 14:40:20 CEST 2012

On May 12, 2012 1:31 PM, "Mauricio Tavares" <raubvogel at gmail.com> wrote:
>        You know, let me stop being a lazy ass and start helping. I will
build a archlinux vm today and see how much damage I can do.

> Well, I am more ubuntu/centos/debian-trained in the Linux corner. Are
those under control? I volunteer myself (curses! I was volunteered while I
was not looking!) to help on the documentation, but what else can I do to
cause chaos and confusion?

The .deb has been installed locally to my machine and I created a fedora vm
to check that the .rpm at least seemed to install. Any independent
verification is more than welcome if you have a bit of time to check them
out.

Cheers
Phil