[sanewall-dev] Released version 0.9.4

Phil Whineray phil at sanewall.org
Sat Feb 23 14:18:45 CET 2013

All

I have released version 0.9.4, mainly to push out new documentation.

For those that missed 0.9.3 (just last week, no announcement), there is
also the removal of the no-longer useful get-iana and check-iana
commands and couple of other upstream FireHOL changes (up to 1.296).

The content of the new docbook manual is almost entirely reference
material. I had intended to do more but have concluded delaying releases
won't get it done any faster.

You can now find PDFs and HTML online and in the package. The package
also contains a complete set of manpages covering the configuration
file language as well as the commands.

You can get it all here:
  http://download.sanewall.org/releases/latest/

Phil