[sanewall-dev] Distribution

Chris Francy francyci at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 22:27:56 CET 2013

> Where do we stand on getting sanewall into distributions?
> AFAIK, it's not in Debian, Ubuntu, Gentoo, CentOS.
> Ubuntu might be a tad stranger,

Since Sanewall is a fork of Firehol, and Firehol is already packaged and
part of many distributions, including Ubuntu.  I would start by looking
pretty closely and the existing packaging for Firehol and then just adapt
it to Sanewall.

Debian 7.0 is frozen, and just released the first RC, so I believe that
ship has sailed.  The next Debian release after that is theoretically 2
years in the future.