[Sanewall-users] [ANNOUNCE] Sanewall 0.9.9 released

Phil Whineray phil at sanewall.org
Sat Apr 6 17:16:52 CEST 2013

All

I have released version 0.9.9 of Sanewall.

Major changes:
  - Moves to GNU autotools for ./configure && make && install functionality
  - Moves to dblatex for much improved PDF output

Downstream maintainers should be aware this will almost certainly break
your packages (sorry) but makes such breakage much less likely in future.
Let me know if I can be of assistance in migrating.

Minor:
  - Cleans up some documentation
  - Removes FireHOL documentation maintenance script
  - Remove all trailing spaces from script lines
  - Make adblock script run sanewall when it has finished getting IPs

Thanks in particular to Jerome Benoit for his hard work on autotools
and dblatex.

Regards
Phil